Frequently Asked Questions
6. HRD Digital Master 780
This category contains frequently asked questions and setup procedures for Digital Master 780
- Create, Edit and Manipulate Macros in DM-780 (Video)
- DM780 and rigs with USB audio
- Do I need additional hardware to work the digital modes?
- FT-991 with HRD
- FTDX1200 with Signalink
- How Do I configure an ICOM radio that has USB Sound?
- How do I install MMSSTV into DM-780?
- HRD with radio's that have USB Audio
- HRD With Signalink
- IC-7200 with HRD
- Now do I set up contest macros in DM-780?
- What audio interface do I need for the Digital Modes?
- What does the green icon with the "C" indicate on the waterfall?
- What is HRD Voice?
- Why are there two frequency scales available on the waterfall?
- Why can't I use my filters with the HRD Digital Modes?
- Why do the digital modes use an offset frequency?
- Why won't my transmitter key when I try to transmit in DM-780?
- Why won't SuperSweeper decode PSK31 Signals?