Frequently Asked Questions

Where can I get cables to connect my radio to HRD?
Last Updated 2 years ago

If your system requires USB/Serial cable to connect your radio to the computer, we recommend using only cables that contain the FTDI or Silicone Labs chipset/drivers.  These can be purchased from one of the three vendors listed below.  We do not recommend purchasing them from the internet or from e-bay unless you can verify they have the proper chipset and drivers.  We find these are best suited for use with HRD due to the heavy load placed on them.  We do NOT recommend the Prolific chipsets and drivers since they have, in most cases, proven problematic in the past.

Phone: 1-651-489-5080

RT Systems:
Phone: 1-800-921-4834

ZLP Electronics:

Please Wait!

Please wait... it will take a second!